Friday, July 1, 2022

 Part 2 of the epic 2016 Road Trip

Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia. While watching the Atlantic crash against the massive rocks I realized that one must respect the ocean. It can be angry. There is a sign that states not to go onto the black parts on the rocks, and upon watching the waves sweep up and onto the rocks it is obvious that the ocean can and will take anything or anyone who stands in it's space. I absolutely loved standing in the mist, listening to the waves crash and the solitude it begat. I'm an landlocked ocean person so I relish the opportunities to stand and listen. Waves crashing on rocks is my "happy place".













Maine



Vermont
Boston & Maine engine 494 in White River Junction, VT

White River Junction, VT
On way to Sharon, VT
Somewhere in Vermont
Farm nestled in trees in Vermont

New York

Utica, NY

A sign that could just as easily be seen in rural Canada!
Utica, NY


No comments:

Post a Comment